Friday, January 28, 2011

Scott's Birthday Night Out...

Scott and I had a wonderful night out in Ann Arbor a couple weeks back, to celebrate his birthday... and it's a good thing, since I had the flu for his actual birthday "day."  What a bummer!!!! But our night out was awesome!

We love, love, love Vinology and even though I saw my meal twice... I still can't wait to go back soon!!  Here is our night, in pictures... (Scott was given a lesson in drinking scotch correctly.. you are supposed to hold it below your chin to sniff it... I stuck to my wine...)

















3 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow...Three posts in one day....sorry about the dogs...but I honestly have felt that way for a long time. They really don 't get much love and attention, and those "pet" animals must have tasted like treats! Its not the worst thing that could have happened! Hope the rest of your weekend is better. (MSU didn't help yesterday either!)

Leslie Collins said...

Such cute pics. We will have to try Vinology....always looking for a good place to eat out of town.

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Never heard of Vinology, sounds nice!