Saturday, January 8, 2011

Operation No Nap....

... Was a total and complete success!!! At least today and I'm gonna take it !!! :-) Luke has been going to bed like poo lately and that's one thing I cannot take!!! So.... I am going to see what this does. Maybe it will just be a short term thing. Get him back on track. Maybe it's permanent. If so, I'm ok with it cuz the night is more important to me. And to Ally!!!

He was no more cranky than usual. Have you met my kids? ;). And we played a game. I set clear expectations. We read three stories. And I walked out of the room. He called to me. I went in once. Told him I would not come in again. He didn't call. Not a peep. I went and looked 20 min later and he was out!!!

So much better. I can't stand the screaming. I didn't appreciate the negotiating. None of it. I will let many things go. But don't mess with bedtime. Momma needs her time!!!! :-)


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: