Thursday, January 5, 2012

Year of Dreams...

So, a wonderful friend of mine has dubbed this year, the year of dreams!  I love it.... love, love, love it!!!! I have captured it as my motto for the year and plan to think of it in all that I do. I have a lot of dreams and I am going to work HARD to make some a reality!!!!!

This year, I dream of....

  • Going on Spring Break with Ally to a WARM destination.... with a beach and a pool!
  • Completing my 2011 Project Life
  • Getting more organized in all that I do (work, home, play)
  • Complete the list of "to do's" within this house
  • Selling my house (pipe dream?????)
  • Moving into a new house closer to where we work, go to school and play
  • Getting in shape
  • Going to yoga Saturday mornings
  • Going on a girls' weekend or overnight trip
  • Getting away with my hubby for a few days, maybe more than once!
  • Teaching Luke to swim
  • A more patient personality
  • A happy, healthy household
  • Traveling more with my kids over the summer months - day trips! So many places to go in driving distance!
  • A Chicago get away with Ally over Presidents' Day weekend
  • Selling more on eBay
  • Planning a special surprise vacation for my kids
  • Staying close and connected to my hubby, kids, family and girlfriends - people and relationships are my life-blood!
  • Going to some concerts
  • Doing at least one thing totally out of my comfort zone
  • Having more fun than anything else!
 I aim to make it all come true!  Year of dreams..... what are YOUR dreams!?!?

No comments: