So, everyone is officially back at it today! Love it! I love breaking for Christmas as much as I love returning to school and work... just as I love decorating for Christmas as much as I love taking it all down and having the house look all sparse and CLEAN!
Ally woke up quite well for having slept in late for weeks! Luke had a rocky start, but once we got to school, was happy and didn't have a tough time at the drop off at all! It feels good to be back in the routine once again! The kids know what to expect.... they just do better when our lives are somewhat scheduled!
Good, good stuff. I am even happy to be here in the office. So much is going on with our re-org and it's a bit stressful for some... but I find that I am pretty go with the flow these days when it comes to things such as this and for that I am truly grateful! I watch some of my co-workers get so worked up about things they just have no control over! What's the point? You can't change it. You're best bet is to always make the best of the situation........ I know this is tough for some peeps........ I feel for them. Wish I could help. I guess just maintaining my positive attitude and a smile is the least I can do right now! It helps... or so they tell me! ;)
Yesterday, I had a hair appointment. Every four weeks I have a hair appointment. This is what happens when you have inherited the most grey hair in the world! If I didn't color my hair... I would be pretty much ALL grey. I am far, far too young for such stupidity! So, every four weeks, I fight nature... and color my hair a gorgeous auburn. I love hair dye! :-) I came home... and Luke told me my face looked different. I had to laugh..... my hair is different. I have bangs, it's shorter and choppier... and of course that DOES make my face look different. But then, he went on to say.... "I like your face Mommy..." That kid I tell ya. He's a heartbreaker!
Ally even had good things to say... a rare occurrence indeed! She told me at least three times that she loved my hair and went on to say it made me look younger and more fun! These are high words of praise coming from her!
So, today I have to pull Ally out of a school at the lunch hour to go to the dermatologist today.She is bummed to miss her first lunch and recess back! This is an important part of her day. Maybe the most important in her book, being the social girl that she is! But, we are dealing with wart issues again.... the one in her nose might be back... and she has one on her thumb that is causing her great embarrassment. Gotta have things looked at and taken care of!
That's my day ahead......... and Ally has gymnastics after school so Luke and I have to hang for a bit later..... not my favorite thing to do............ but what are ya gonna do???
Happy Hump Day blog friends!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
how about a picture of the new hair?
Im with mom...put up a pic. Cant wait to see it.
Post a Comment