Thursday, January 5, 2012

Holiday Pics... Part One...


We had a WONDERFUL Christmas season and almost three weeks off (for me) and two weeks off together as a family! We kicked off the season with a trip to see Ally's BFF Morgan (pictured in the middle) in a performance of the Nutcracker ballet!  I love watching my girl with her girls.  I love watching them support one another in events such as this. I love nurturing their friendship by constantly supporting they get together and do things like this!!  It is so much fun..... girlfriends are the best.


Next up was Ally's school Christmas Program! I will not lie. This is one of my favorite events at Queens... It gets to me every year.... brings tears to my eyes and a smile to my face.  I just love it!  This year was no exception. It is an amazing site to see those 300 plus kids singing their hearts out about the birth of Jesus....


Ally got her hair cut over break and I let Michelle straighten it!  Isn't it adorable?  But doesn't she look SO old????  Gorgeous girl that one..... I love her to pieces.... her spirit, her strength, her beauty and her kind heart.  She's got it all.  :-)

We had Christmas brunch with Santa this year and my kids sat with Santa for the first time.... ummmm.... 


.... EVER!!!!!!  It was awesome..... Loved it.  Such a fun experience for all of us......

Then, we decorated our tree... and yes, it stayed up this year!  This year's tree restored all hope and faith in me... and the McIntosh's will NOT be purchasing a fake tree anytime soon. We love our real tree, when our real tree cooperates!  :-)  It was the perfect tree this year and we enjoyed it for the time that it was with us!


It was a wonderful time together........ more pics to come when I take them off my camera!!!!! Christmas day and more!

No comments: