Monday, January 9, 2012

Goal of the Week....

I have decided to create weekly goals and track them over the course of the year. Some will be big, some will be little... some I will maintain for a few weeks and sometimes, I may have more than one. The key is I am going to write it down... share it... and make myself accountable.

This week's goal:  MEAL PLANNING!!!!

I need to do a weekly meal plan and STICK TO IT!  I need to actually go to the grocery store and have food in our house.  I need to stop doing the daily stop on the way home. I need to have a plan because I feel lost without it... and we are eating worse than ever!

Meal planning................ GO!!!!!!!!!

Monday -  Turkey Paninis (Home late - gymnastics!), Pasta Salad (leftover from yesterday)
Tuesday -  Black Bean Quesadillas, Guacamole, Homemade Pico
Wednesday -  Spicy Orange Chicken, Brocolli, Rice
Thursday -  Crock Pot Beef tips and noodles
Friday - Pizza with friends



No comments: