Wednesday, October 19, 2011

National Evaluate Your Life Day...

So... Today is National Evaluate Your Life Day!!!!  I learned this on my morning radio station.  103.3 FM.  Oh yeah.  I get all my news from morning radio and Facebook!

I decided to Google it... cuz frankly, I wasn't sure I believed what I was hearing.  National Evaluate Your Life Day?  COME ON!!!!

But, it's true.... this is the day we are supposed to evaluate our lives!!!!

I have to laugh at this cuz I'm pretty sure I evaluate my life every freakin' day!  I over-analyze.  Over think. Over critique everything!  It's what I do.  How I am built!

Most recently, upon examining my life... I came to the conclusion that I need to be a healthier person.  Not necessarily lose weight kind of healthy... just that I needed to make some changes.  I felt like I caught every cold that blew past me. I was coming off a summer where I constantly was sick.. coughing.. you name it.  So, cuz I am weird like that... I did some research... and decided that my entire lymphatic system was out of whack... so I embarked upon a lymphatic cleanse.

Yes. I.  Did.

Cleanse the lymph! It was my goal. Surely, if my lymphatic system is clean I can fight off any illness that comes my way!  So.... here I went....

Each day I:

Juice half a lemon and add it to a cup of hot water - drink it
Drink 56 ounces of water with 8 ounces of pure organic cranberry juice
Drink "shots" of ground flax seed in cran-water.. or add it to cereal (at least two tbsp a day)
Eat as many veggies that I can stand - preferably raw
Eat protein with every meal and snack

Some days.... I dry brush my skin... and some days I jump up and down on a trampoline.

Yep... all these things are supposed to stimulate a cleanse of my lymphatic system!  Even jumping up and down.

Scott is convinced I've lost it...... it's possible.  :-)  I keep telling him he and his dirty lymph are just jealous.  :-))))))))

I hope you learned something if you TOO are looking to clean your lymph... or maybe I just gave you a great laugh.

Either way.

Mision accomplished.

Happy Evaluate Your Life Day!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Yep...you gave me a good laugh, that's for sure!!!

Anonymous said...

Clean your Lymph...??? National Bonkers Day...love you

Baci said...

Ok this is getting more confusing, not like it was...did not mean to remain anonymous...Bonkers Day...Love you Baci

Mary Macklin at Red Hawke Eventing said...

I love this blog post. Dave is going to come home and I am going to be eating a lemon with a glass of water bouncing on my new trampoline.

All that stuff will definitely keep you from getting sick....you will be too busy with your regimen to be near any germs!