We are home today and we have NOTHING we have to do. Except pick up the basement (aka - playroom!!!) because we are having company this weekend. It feels so nice to not have anywhere we must go! I don't even have to go get Ally because she is coming home with a friend.... and my kindergartener that I pick up is home sick today. So, it looks like a jammie day for me and the Lukester. Hooray!
In reading my mom's comment on my interesting tangent on having girlfriends and time with hubby... I would like to put out there that I totally agree. No regrets! I'm glad you don't have any! And I must get that from you... cuz no matter what I do in life... I have no regrets either! And I always look forward! There is always a lesson to be learned and a brighter tomorrow! :-) I didn't mean for that stuff to come out as harsh as it sounded. The written word is tricky!! :-) I was simply stating what I need.... and it came off like a statement on how it should be. I never ever feel that way. Every life and situation is truly different.... every family situation different. We all do the best we can with the resources given and the gifts god gave us!
Everything that happens in our lives happens just as it should. It is out plan and our path.... :-) Embrace it!
Some more fun kiddio pics from homework time on Tuesday! Ally is studying her multiplication tables... we are on x4s. Not to be left out... I had to print some work sheets for Luke so he could do some too. :-)
Trying to remember to get the camera out a bit more and snap pics of little every day moments.... I find that I have to leave it out so I SEE IT to remember to do so! :-)
Sadly behind on Project Life... but I will catch up! I need to devote (set aside) some time to do it without disruption....
Happy Thursday my blog friends.......

1 comment:
Luke looks like he's having fun...and how nice for you to enjoy the day with him! Enjoy!
Also loved seeing the videos of Ally. I have the "bald-headed granny" on my desktop so I can click on it when I want a good laugh..and to marvel at this little girl growing up!
Post a Comment