I am home with the little man today. He had croup over the weekend.... maybe starting Thursday/Friday. The barkey cough didn't last too long... but he seems to feel worse now that the cold has moved to his chest and made him much more congested. Still, I would rather hear the productive/stuffy cough than the bark! That croupy cough scares me. :(
He spiked a fever last night... and I was crossing my fingers that he would wake up better this morning, but no such luck. I cannot, in good conscience, send him to school with a fever. Just can't. I know it's just a virus and he will be fine... but I am also going out of town tomorrow and want to give him all the love I can until I have to go. I certainly know I will leave him in good hands. Still, always harder to leave them when they are sick.
'Tis the season! Ugh.
So, we are home taking it easy. He is missing his very first party at school and he knows it. He is really bummed. I promised him there would be more parties.... he seems to be taking it well.
A lazy day for the little man... Mommy's bed, blankie, and Playhouse Disney!
3 comments:
Glad to see a smile on his face though...Give him a hug from Grandma Kathy!!!
Awww he looks so tired...tell him Baci sends him kisses and little turtle love xoxoxox
sick kids=no fun!
Post a Comment