Monday, April 29, 2013

All is Well...

All is well here..... life is good. Better than the last post. Sorry to keep you hanging for so long. I am okay. We are okay. We hit a point of suck... and then, we bounce back. Things get great.  Isn't that just the story of everyone's life.  Life with kids. Life with your spouse.  Just life.

We had a very busy weekend.  Scott had a Tiger game Friday night.... Luke and Ally had a friend sleepover.  Saturday, we went out to dinner with friends and to a charity basketball game with some current and former Detroit Lions. Sparty was there.  Luke was in heaven. He has a small Sparty obsession. It's pretty darn cute.

It was a great event... and we enjoyed hanging out with some of our favorite people while raising money for a great cause.

Sunday... Ally and I went shopping with some friends and moms.... our mission:  outfits for the upcoming Taylor Swift concert... which is this weekend!  The girls are over the moon excited.... us moms are pretty pumped too.  I think it will be a fun night out for everyone.  We are staying in Detroit... so we can enjoy the evening with cocktails and not have a care in the world about traffic or driving. The girls are looking forward to their Taylor/hotel/sleepover. Many, many pictures and stories to come... I am sure!

This week is full of everyday action. Same old story. Ally is at dance. Luke and I are enjoying some peace.  Tomorrow we are lunch with old co-worker friends... and who knows what else the day will bring.  I have a girls' night out Wednesday and we are keeping some of Ally's friends/our friends kids so they can go away for their anniversary.  Friday, we have an Adult Prom at the Country Club for Marriage Matters.  We are GIDDY for this event..... I have an amazing dress... Scott has rented a tux... we are going all out!!!!!  Prom!  Who didn't and doesn't love prom!!!!!

A great week...... lots to look forward to and enjoy.  Have a great week blog friends.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Lets see....you have shopping, a girls nite out, a Prom, and a concert with a hotel stay in Detroit....what do I have?.....Tigers on TV....

What a (Ahem) BORING life you lead!!!!

Have fun!!!

Mom

Anonymous said...

I think all the little (and some bigger) girls in Michigan are going to the Taylor Swift concert! I keep hearing about plans plans plans! Hope you & Ally have a wonderful time!
Love,
Ger