Seriously! It's freezing here in MI! It's April! This is just so not cool!!!!! Boo Mother Nature. Boo to you!!!!!!
After a couple days of non-stop fun, we had a bit of a down day yesterday, Luke and I. I had a dentist apt in the morn. Getting crazy on spring break!!! Then, we ran some errands and I went into work for a bit. But then.... I got the boy home to rest and chill a bit.
I had some plans with some girls for a happy hour drink at 151 - formerly Daryl's. It was actually yummy! At least the appetizers we had! The place itself was all but empty and at 9 they pretty much started turning lights off on us!!! Wild and crazy night in J-town!!!!!!
I met Scott after he spun at the Y. Luke had to wear his new slippers to go meet daddy. He loves his stompeez and his furby the best of the things he got in his basket!!
While out with the girls, I got some updates from Ally!! She was at an amazing restaurant with a Jimmy Buffet tribute band! Loving life!!!! Happy to see those smiles and hear tales of fun!!!!!
Still miss her something fierce!!!!





1 comment:
Its chilly here, but sunny...supposed to go to the mid-60's by Saturday...Dave is ready to golf. Glad Ally is having fun!
Post a Comment