Today Luke and I had a peaceful morning at home with a great big pancake breakfast! We got ready to go.... and went into work for a bit before meeting CE friends for lunch. Then... we met Grandma Kathy (who is in town for a bit!) at the Bounce Castle!!!!
Luke is always tentative on the slides there.... so after he conquered the smaller one.... I decided I would climb the big one with him to help him go down that one.
Holy shit! That slide is HIGH.... and you shoot straight down. I have become a big wimp in my old age. I did it... but I didn't want to! :-)))))) My mom just laughed and laughed at me. But it was worth it. He must have slid down it 100 times. We were there for a couple hours of bounce and sliding fun.
And.... my mom and I had some time to sit and talk too! Super nice!
Now.... my mom offered to take Luke because I have a meeting at the gym this evening. I always take him with me and frankly, he's a GIANT pain.... so this is so lovely. To top it off... I have this time, right here, right now... to enjoy a coffee and get some work done at Starbucks. (And post this little diddy)
To make it even more amazing... I am going to meet my hubby for an impromptu dinner before my meeting. BONUS!
It's turning out to be quite the awesome rainy day!

1 comment:
Glad you had a good day Nina...so did I!!!!
Post a Comment