What can I say!? Ally rocked her State meet up at Saginaw Valley State University. It was awesome!!!! She went into it just wanting to "stay on beam." She walked away not only "staying on beam" but with a medal for beam. Seventh place in the state for her age division. Cannot ask for a better outcome.
Her routines were solid. All of them. She had the second best bars score and her top vault score. She brought her A Game when it counted. She gave it her all... And she ha fun doing it.
All meet long... She was all smiles. All jumps. All laughs. I love that side of her while she's competing in a sport that can suck the fun right out of you.
Keep it fun. Always. It doesn't count if its not fun. Work hard. Fail. Succeed. Win it all. Lose if all. Do what you do. But have fun.
She has found her passion and that is what I want for my kids. Live the crap out of life. Be passionate about all you do. I see your passion when you are out there and it fills my heart.
You amaze me whether you win ten medals or none. You amaze me. You rock.
Keep on rockin' girl.....
Link to routines:
http://youtu.be/jsNcSnqNrMo







1 comment:
Looks like she got a medal AND a sweatshirt!
Great job honey....wish I could have seen you!
Post a Comment