- Fracie told me she gonna grow up be a dr. I told Fracie I gonna grow up be a turtle.
- I like your hands mommy.
- When I get my haircut, I play on the hippo until it's time for my haircut.
- Are they gonna cut the back of your hair mommy? I don't want them cut back of your hair!
- I like Lipgloss on my lips too.
- I'm cold without Ally.
- I am grumpy Mommy.
- Later when we go to Nana's, I don't want to give you kisses and hugs. I'm tired of those kisses and hugs.
- (After a tantrum and time out) I'm sorry mommy. I'm sorry I was angry with you.
- Bananas are healthy!
- I'm tired of eating cookies. All the cookies are gone anyway.
-- Post From My iPhone
1 comment:
He's a keeper!!!!
Post a Comment