Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mommies Gone Wild...

So, this past weekend, on Friday... a group of Mommies went out to Duck Lake and had a little Mommy Sleepover.  No kids. No husbands.  No responsibilities for one whole night.  Jane brought out fajitas from Los Tres... I made my famous guacamole... others made bean dip.... cookies... rice krispie treats... we had tons of snack foods... and even more alcohol.  :-)

It started out well enough... we all sat around the big table.... ate, drank, laughed.... told funny stories... shared our trials (usually our mom trials).... some people even got crafty...... and the wine, beer, tequila and vodka kept flowing....

At some point.... we decided shots were in order and then... we really got that party started.  :-)  I will simply cover some of the high points of the night, bullet style:

  • Damn... I should have brought brownies!!!!!!!
  • I can't believe how much you all swear!
  • Hexies!!!!!!
  • Sadie, did you poop your pants?  Is that poop???
  • Katie and her Sinex
  • Jane pulling down everyone's pants
  • Jane and her love for the rocking chair
  • Handstands
  • Polar plunge anyone?
  • My putting towels in the dryer cuz I was convinced everyone was gonna die of hypothermia
  • Marlboro Lights in Stephanie's car.... she drove away in a Huff with free gift!!
  • Nicole's sock on the front porch
  • God Bless America.....
  • If you drop the flag on the floor, you have to burn it!
  • Sunglasses!
  • Write your name on your shot cup!
  • I licked the tequila I spilled off the counter.... waste nothing!
  • Katie pouring the wine in Sadie's mouth.... over and over again...
  • Flip cup!
  • Nicole lost all ability to take a decent picture...
  • Nicole punching LeeAnn in the face... true friends
  • I puked and I feel much better!
  • Nicole and Katie's failed attempt to steal the go-kart
  • P-O-T-S!!!!!!!!!
  • I'm almost a nurse!!
  • Can you see my hamburger?
Good times.... great laughs.... we definitely MUST do it again.  :-) Some pictures for your laughing pleasure....








No comments: