Friday, March 4, 2011

One Week....

In one week... ONE TEENY TINY SHORT WEEK... I will be here.... or here... or here!!!!! We don't know which resort we will end up at, but it will be one of these three..... it's called a Dreams Six Golden Apple Square Deal!  We get a discounted rate for NOT knowing exactly where we will be until we step off the plane... but did you look at the resorts???  WHO CARES which one we get!  We can't go wrong.... and we are giddy.....

I had to drive to Detroit to get an expedited passport, but she is here... and she's gorgeous... and this little baby is gonna get me some fun in the sun!
I am pretty excited about this little trip.... thankful to Scott's parents for watching our kids so we can get away... for a wonderful parent of someone Ally goes to school with for assisting with getting her to and from school... and to my hubby for planning it....

I did a good deal of shopping in Chicago last weekend to get myself ready. A few new dresses... some cropped jeans... some shorts... and a new bathing suit.  I'm ready to go!!!!  :-)

No comments: