We bit the bullet this morning, and cut Luke's hair. We had to do something!!! He screamed the entire time. I felt like I was killing him. It was really ridiculous.
Scott tried everything... he kept feeding him Rolos. Made little people out of his blocks and pretended to cut their hair. Did silly things. Silly voices. You name it... to no avail. Still, the boy hated every moment of his hair cut.
But, the deed is done. It ain't pretty if you look really close... so don't look really close. ;-) From a distance, it looks better. Everything but the one bald spot in the back where he jerked and I got him good with the clippers.
It's just hair..... it will grow back!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Dziadzia is rolling over laughing in his grave...David actually didn't get his FIRST haircut until he was two...with Dziadzia...I'll send you a picture!
Mom
OMG....what is it with boys and haircuts!? Both my boys HATE getting their haircut...Donnie actually had to have a scissor cut by me this time because he was freaking out when he saw the clippers...it's NOT pretty, I'm actually quite embarrased by it! LOL! When you find a trick that works for Luke let me know!:)
Post a Comment