Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ally's 7th Birthday...


Monday, January 25th my baby girl turned SEVEN!! Crazy. It's true. Seven! I am so proud of the girl she is becoming... I truly am!

She was having a "big" party the following weekend with lots of friends.. but I couldn't let the day go by without some fuss... so we had Nana, Papa, Aunt Jane, Uncle Adam and Gracie over for dinner. Allys' dinner of choice: Bacon Sandwiches with tater tots and fruit salad. This girl has a taste for the eclectic!

We picked up a giant "cookie cake" in Ann Arbor that weekend... and that was her dessert of choice....

We gave her our gift, Lanie, the American Girl of the year for 2010. Lanie is a blonde, which curly hair and green eyes and she LOVES the outdoors. Ally was absolutely thrilled to get her. We also gave her some American Girl books and tickets to see 101 Dalmations at the Wharton Center the following weekend. Ally absolutely loves musicals!

She got lots of goodies from family and friends that she opened that day... I think it was great day all around for the Ally-Roo!!!!

At the end of the night, she had a chance to Skype with her Uncle Mark and cousins, Natalie and Evan.... she LOVES that. You gotta love technology!!!!!!!!!





No comments: