Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sick Day...

When you're not feeling well, you have your good and bad moments... and you can quickly go from feeling great...






... to feeling "ho-hum...."





.... to just having a meltdown....





It's not easy being a sick baby... and when the going gets tough... the tough passes out, in a semi-seated position....





Luke has had his good and bad moments today.  Overall, he's not feeling so great though.  He can't seem to sleep for more than half an hour or so.  Poor guy.  It's just tough to breathe when you're all congested.  And, I think I have permanently scarred him for life using the "booger sucker" all day... he hates me.  ;-)

Here's wishing on a star we get some sleep tonight....... hey, miracles happen!



1 comment:

Nicole said...

HAHA! The way he fell asleep cracks me up! I hope the little guy is feeling better soon...