I plan to do a much more creative job with this site soon. I do plan to pretty it up with pictures and all that good stuff... but I have to tell you. It took me a good HOUR to come up with a name for this thing. I was at a complete loss for some time. So eventually, I reverted back to what I know...
Dave Matthews songs....
Anyone who KNOWS me will smile and nod now. I passed on "Don't Drink the Water" and "The Song that Jane Likes." Although, two great songs and choices! Scott voted for "Pay Attention to Me!" Not a Dave song... but quite possibly fitting for me still.
So, after an hour agonizing over what to call this thing, we have it.... "So Much To Say." It's a great song, a great title... and ALWAYS true of me. I really do always have a lot to say! I hope to spend some time here this coming weekend and create a masterpiece ! Everyone I know have great banners... I will get there... for now... I'm just letting you all know that I have a new home.
Here I am.....
4 comments:
I read the title and said, "Hey, thats a Dave song!" And then laughed because you mentioned it as well! LOL! I'm a friend of Nicole Barczak's and have met up with Jane several times for scrapbooking. I look forward to reading more of your blog! Welcome to the PC life of blogging! LOL!
This looks like it will be much better to read...comes up much faster on my PC. Thanks honey...keep us up-to-date!!!!
Mom
Welcome ! So much to say is a great song, good pick! Well keep updating and I'll check back!
welcome to blogland! can't wait to see what you have to say. :)
Post a Comment