Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Procrastination...

So.... Luke had a doctor's appointment... and afterwards I decided to go get Ally early from Y Camp and call it a day! We all came home and I decided I would accomplish great things.  I would clean my kitchen (dishes piled up!).  I would do some laundry.  I would put away some of the "baby" things Luke doesn't play with anymore and pull up some other toys from the basement.

Let's talk about what I HAVE done.

I have made baby food.

That's all.

When your kitchen is a mess and you feel overwhelmed by it... make a BIGGER mess!!!!  I steamed broccoli, spinach and blueberries and pureed them, put them in ice cub trays and got them in the freezer.  I have a pot of peas boiling now.  I need help.  Seriously!  I can't focus on what NEEDS to be done.  I'd rather do something that makes a bigger mess and frankly, is more fun!  Baby food making way more fun than dish doing!

Neither of course are as much fun as blogging.... so here I am.... doing that too.

If I had a martini in my hand at the same time.... now we'd be talking!  But, I have to go to Kindergarten orientation tonight! Must maintain sobriety!  ;-)

Ah..... just thought I'd share some more procrastination habits of mine...


2 comments:

Nicole said...

I loved making baby food!

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

I loved making baby food too! I would freeze them in trays, then pop them out and piles them in a plastic storage container in the freezer. Labeled and all! LOL!