I am a fairly girlie-girl. So is Beth.... so it stands to reason that our daughters are too! Oh, don't get me wrong... they can both play soccer with the best of them, but they still do like to be girls. Beth and I had to run to Saks to get some makeup after the American Girl Place. We were really owed such luxury because we just came from screaming little girl land! So, off to the the makeup counter we went.
We are telling the Laura Mercier lady what we need... and we turn around, and our girls are seated at the station they do your makeup at... putting make up on... of course, I smiled, and had to take their picture. The man standing nearby smiled too. Not sure if it was a smile of annoyance or that he thought they were as adorable as I did. No matter...
They don't like each other at all.... can you tell? ;-) Nor do they like having their picture taken! What cheesers they are! Little hams...
Here they are, at long last, in their sweatshirts, with their Mia's... very, very happy little girls indeed!!!!!!

That was just Friday! Since just after the shot above, I dropped my camera on the hard wood floor, I have no pictures from Isabel's birthday party Saturday afternoon or our girls' night out at Rise for sushi and martinis Saturday night! I'm sure someone will send me pictures soon... but I am bummed when I don't have my own!
We had a wonderful weekend.... lots of time with the girls... both little and big! We stayed one night with Auntie Chelsea and had dinner from Fat Cat and Ally watched Nemo in bed. Quite the treat. We were really just trying to get her to go to sleep so Chels and I could have wine and girl talk... but she stayed up the ENTIRE movie and was wide awake until like midnight! Whew....
Saturday's night out with the five big girls was SO MUCH fun! I only get really good sushi once in a while so I treasure it when I do! AWESOME! Rise is truly a fabulous sushi place if you ever get to Chicago and are in need of a recommendation! Take my word for it!
Girls, martinis, sushi, American Girl dolls, birthday parties, water parks, and a good, good time all around!
Ally and I love our Chicago weekends!!!
4 comments:
Way too cute for words!!!
I LOVE it...they are sooooo cute together. The look on Ally's face doing makeup is priceless! Thanks!
Mom
Adorable little ladies. :)
I love Chicago. There is so much fun stuff to do there.
Oh to have a girl.. {sigh}
Maybe one day I'll add a little girl to my fam.. I love all the girly things to be able to do with them. Loved the matching outfits for them and their dolls too!
Post a Comment