Saturday, August 30, 2008

Our Best Wishes...

Our best wishes go out to our friends, Henry and Samantha today on their wedding day!  I just learned yesterday that Henry is a loyal blog reader!  He found out about our forgone concert this way... :-)

On the off chance that he is online reading... I thought I would post a note that we wish them the best of luck.  We are so looking forward to sharing their big day with them!

Hopefully, I can borrow a camera and take some pictures... still no camera.  Best Buy had to send it away to see if it could be fixed, and then, if they can't fix it or if it's too expensive to fix, we get a new one.  Could take a couple weeks.  Life without a camera is not fun... at all!

Anyway... at the very least, I need to get a picture of my hubby in a tux!  Nothing like a man in a tux.... and we could use a nice picture of the two of us, looking somewhat put together!  :-)

So.... Congrats again Henry and Samantha!!!!!


1 comment:

Kathy said...

Have a fun day today at the wedding...always a good time with a large family like Henry's.