Thursday, August 14, 2008

Introducing... My Kids...

Luke (8 months)



Allison (Ally - 5 years)




For those of you that are new to 'me' and my blog, I wanted to introduce you to my kids! Of course, Nicole took these pictures... I swear, of all the bloggers out there I am reading now, it seems that we are all linked to Nicole somehow. She is the common thread! It does help that she takes the most amazing pictures ever... so I couldn't think of a more appropriate way to share my children with you...

4 comments:

jane said...

Yea!!! I can comment! I would have introduced your "new" blog on my blog but Nicole beat me to it (another blog protocol I wasn't aware of- if one of your friends start a blog you must introduce it on yours- Sorry Steph!).

Adam was just saying this morning- you are addicted to blogging....

Finders Fee said...

Very cool pics!!
Welcome to the oh-so-addictive blogging world!! ;P

Emilie said...

ooh they are soo cute! Thanks for sharing.

BTW: My boyfriends sister (leslie, also a blogger) and Nicole are very close friends. So thats how I know nicole! :)

Nicole said...

HAHAHA>.. Jane... "blog protocol" HAHA! I am not sure there is one, LOL! Sorry to beat you to introducing her blog. You should still write it on yours. Wait- maybe you did already- I have like 200 blog posts to read in my Google Reader from this weekend.