And have an immune system that kicks strep throat's butt so quickly that you can do this after 24 hours....
We cleared the living room and Ally went rollerskating. :-) How much fun is that!??! She loves to rollerskate and cannot wait until it's spring so she can take her skates from Santa out on the Falling Water Trail!!!! Good, good times....
She says her throat doesn't hurt anymore. No fever. The girl isn't even worn out. Oh to be a kid!!!! When us old people get sick, it takes us out for weeks. She was down for a couple days. Such a lucky, healthy girl. :-)
We learned yesterday at the doc that Ally has grown two inches since October!!! Little growing machine that one! I can, of course, vouch for this due to her CLOTHING situation. It never fails that she outgrows her pants by about Christmas. Luckily, she's hanging in there with the uniform pants as they were a little long to start with.
Today has been a nice day for a sick, stay home day. Ally and I watched The Blind Side together. Let's talk about how much I love watching "grown up" movies that have such wonderful lessons for kids in them. She loves movies like this. We watched The Help a while back. Such great shows for her to watch at her age. So nice.
I did an hour of yoga this morning.... and a half hour at lunch time. I found a WONDERFUL yoga DVD that I adore.... as the woman is super similar to my instructor.... and it flows really nicely. So many yoga DVDs just plain suck. There is no flow to them. This one is absolutely perfect and I adore it. Also adore my daughter for allowing me that "me time."
We have eaten wonderful meals.... and she helped me with some online shopping... choosing a new bathing suit for our spring break which is coming up so quickly... YAY! We have had a great day.
And I am going to roast a chicken for dinner.... and Scott will bring Luke home. Great little day. An unexpected gift of a day really. The sun is shining... health is once again smiling down upon us. All is well and wonderful with the world.
Namaste.
2 comments:
Namastay to you TOO!
Glad to see Ally up and about...glad you had a great day together.
Enjoy!
I have some photos for you from Luke's bday and when the kids spent the night. You can upload them here:
http://janedawson.phanfare.com/5486171
Post a Comment