Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Twins Are Coming...

I am soooo excited.  Jane is going to be induced tomorrow!!!!!  The long, long, LONG wait is over!!!  I can't believe it is almost here!!  I can only imagine how Jane feels cuz I'm so giddy today it's not even funny. I am sure I won't sleep tonight either!!!!!

Some of us girls have been talking about how we want to help out by making meals, offering to run errands and just visiting when Jane needs some company.... so today I created a website on the Lotsa Helping Hands site in order to better coordinate this effort!!!!!!

You can join us by signing up on the site here:  Dawson Twins

Please pass this on to anyone and everyone who might want to help out!!!!!  I am trying to get the entire month of July covered for meals at least..... and then, we can add from there.

And, if you can't help out with meals, etc for whatever reason... at least send GOOD vibes, prayers and thoughts for a healthy delivery for both Jane and those baby girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

jane said...

Oh God, here I go again with the crying. How amazing for you to set up for us. Words can't express our gratitude for the love and support everyone has shown us.

Kathy said...

Good Vibes are being sent from Las Vegas.....Praying that all goes smoothly!!!

Mom Kathy