Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Final Bow....

So, Ally chose to take ballet this past school year at the Jackson School of the Arts.  She was really, really into it...... at first.  ;-)  As the year progressed, she lost interest. After a while, we weren't going to quite EVERY (prepaid!) class... but then, they start to practice for the big recital and attendance becomes mandatory for your child to participate in the big show.  Cue: Mommy Guilt. ;-)

So........... as the weather got warmer, her desire for class became less and less, and eventually I was the bad mom forcing her to go and follow through on this commitment she made almost a year ago.  Lord.  I gotta say....... I'm glad it's over.  I'm not even gonna lie.  :-))))))))))

Best part of the entire experience are these images Jane captured....



Unfortunately we already have a request in to take tap next year..... god help us all.....  :-))))))

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Tap, tap, tap....not as quiet as ballet.....

Mom