Do you ever just have one of those days where you're just spinning in your own troubles and you can't find a way out?? When you just feel for certain that you are going to drown in your problems and you are overcome with such emotion that you just sit there and cry?????
That was me yesterday...... I just felt overwhelmed. With everything and with nothing at all. I hadn't slept the night before... I'm sure pure exhaustion did not help. I was not feel particularly well. I'm certain THAT only added to it.
But..... I have all these amazing friends and family members who just jump in and tell me I'm not crazy and help me through all the shit..... so I can come out on the other side.......
A huge thank you to the best sister-in-law in the world for talking me off the ledge while she sat in Labor and Delivery and then, told me to go get some chocolate cuz I needed a seratonin boost. :-)))))))
To all the girl friends who sent words of encouragement upon simply reading a Facebook status that gave them concern......... damn girls, what would I DO without you!!!!
To my co-workers who stumbled into my office only to find me in tears..... thanks for putting up with my emotional outburst and not calling me looney. :-)
To my hubby who worried about me and offered to take me shopping and brought home pizza so I didn't have to think about dinner - you're the best a girl could ask for.....and I'm still going shopping. :-)))))
Whew..... things are better today........ I get by with a little help from my friends......
2 comments:
girlfriends and family are gods most precious gifts! <3
Maybe you're pregnant!
;-)
Love you....Mom
Post a Comment