Luke's vocabulary amazes me daily. He speaks in full paragraphs..... Talks and talks and talks. It's so funny cuz few would ever see this side of him because he turns to Mr. Shyboy in front of most people.
Just this morning, he has said a zillion things to me. Some sweet, some not so much. ;)
"I lub you Mommy" and when I say "I love you too Lukie," he replies "I lub you too Mommy" back.
"I want a baba!!!" (screamed in a demanding voice). When informed he's already had one, he says "then I want TWO babas!!"
"Daddy go to work. Daddy the money-maker"
"Are you my Mommy, Mommy???"
"I hiding.... You can't see me.... Uh oh, I can't see!"
"Wanna play blocks? Wanna play trucks? Okay? Come on Mommy! Come on!!!"
"Ally's home? No? Ally go to school. Ally has school day. Daddy take Ally to school day."
"What are you watching? I wanna watch Maisy! I watch one Maisy?". (ever the negotiator I tell ya!)
When I told him we are going out to Gracie's lake house today, "With you? And me? And Ally? Not in my jammies though."
"What's that sound? What's that noise? I scared...". :(
"That's not an owie! That's toothpaste! I lick it!"
"I climb the mountain!" (anytime he's climbing furniture)
"Daddy's a good man"
"Mommy, what are you doing?". Probably the most heard phrase on our days together. :))))))
-- Post From My iPhone
2 comments:
Well...he sound normal to me!
Mom
OMG, hilarious! Love the new blog background.
Post a Comment