Saturday, March 13, 2010

Playing Airport....

THIS SUCKS!!!!!  Truly sucks. We are stuck at the airport in Phoenix. We have a connecting flight in Chicago and they are having some nasty weather there (or are supposed to when we were SUPPOSED to be landing) so we are not allowed to take off here.  Our flight has been delayed over an hour so far... which is all good and well, if we didn't have a connection to catch!

So, our connection was completely canceled.  The next flight, full, so they booked us "priority standby"... the "best they can do" apparently.  But, we're not guaranteed to get out of Chicago tonight AT ALL!!!!!  Oh, and cuz it's weather-related... they also don't pay for us to stay in a hotel.

THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to be home.  I have had a wonderful vacation.  Loved it. The week with Scott, the adult time has been GREAT.... but enough is enough and we miss our babies! We want to be home and I just thought for sure that tonight I would have them both in my arms.... so I am sad.  :-(

I hate the airport....

UPDATE:

Delayed another hour. I have started swearing and Scott is annoyed with me.  This is no way to end a vacation...... ;-)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh no Nikki! That sucks! I'm sorry! I hope you get home soon! Atleast you have your iphone child to entertain you correct?! :)

Russ and Karen Gaston said...

TOtal bummer! Get home safe...