I am packing for Scottsdale... I have no idea what to take! It's going to be mid 70s... but cool in the evenings, so I feel like I need everything from cute little dresses to cropped pants to jeans to jackets!!!! Boots to sandals.... you get the idea. I am a chronic over-packer. When I go someplace for a few days, I pack for at least a week.... I'm going for a week, so I will pack for like a month! :-)
The fact that we have to pay for our luggage is a deterrent though. Stupid luggage charges!!!! So... I am trying to be practical.... but my overpacking tendencies are kicking in. :-)
It's not like there aren't a million places to shop while we're there.. and I DO PLAN TO SHOP! I should just take a few things, and if we decide to go someplace super nice for dinner where I need a NICE dress, there's an excuse to buy one! I did that in Boston last summer. Love it....
Kids are all packed for their week with Nana and Papa. That's easy. If I forget anything, they can always grab it at our house! No stress there....
Different for those of us flying across the country! Ugh.... this is the hard part.... but SO WORTH it in the end...... cannot wait for our fun in the sun..... Scott and I cannot wait to get there!!!!
But, first we have tonight out in Ann Arbor... dinner and a concert and that is going to be a BLAST. I got these tickets for Scott for his birthday.... and we have been looking forward to it ever since!!!
Have a great week everyone! We are taking the Mac..... so maybe I will post.... we shall see!
1 comment:
have fun nic! we will meet up when you get back!!! take a picture of a palm tree for me! i love them! be safe!
Post a Comment