I am sitting at Briarwood Mall in the play-place area. I am watching my son run around like a mad man!!!!! Just two weeks ago when we were here... He wouldn't leave my side. Now... Ally can barely keep up with him. He is hilarious. Has no fear all of the sudden (or at least in this moment). It's wild and awesome to watch.
Ally is acting like a mother hen. Telling me when someone else tries to touch him. Or when she thinks he might hurt himself. He's oblivious. Pushing his way into the toy he wants to play on. He doesn't care who pushes him down or off. He just gets right back up...
We had lunch at California Pizza Kitchen and they were both as good as can be. Luke was talking to everyone around us who would listen. Where has this outgoing little man come from?!?!
So. Freakin. Cute!!!!
His pants won't stay up. He keeps tripping over them. He is not dismayed. He marches on....
I get a "drive by" hug every once in a while. Nice he remembers i'm here. ;)
He's tackling his sister now. She's hysterical.
So far, it's been a great day......
-- Post From My iPhone
2 comments:
Hey, I like your blog! If your blog needs a makeover, we would be glad to help. Bloggy Blog Designz
Nina...what a wonderful picture in my mind...can't wait to see you again...Mom
Post a Comment