I did not have the best day. Nothing horrid happened. Just work stuff. Stupid stuff. Stuff that doesn't matter in the scheme of things.... But, the day got me down. Events got me down. Big time.
Ally ad ballet on Thursdays. It's a lot to do on top of work and trying to occupy Luke for the hour, who also has a nasty cold. So... It was just one of those days...
Grabbed Wendy's for dinner - which I hate doing - and headed home. A freakin' flock of deer run in front of me. Slam in breaks. My drink, fries and nuggets everywhere. Car seats hold strong. I slam breaks and we don't hit a one. Whew....
Luke does not go down well. I finally finish the struggle with him to find Ally, in bed, in her jammies, waiting. I thank her profusely for being such a big girl. I read to her... And then she says "Mommy I'm sorry about last night. I don't wish I wasn't a part of our family. We have such a good family. Everyone is so nice".
Perfect end to my day. Horridness of last night's meltdown, erased. Work hell... Not so bad.
Thank you Ally for makin your Mommy's day so very much better......
-- Post From My iPhone
2 comments:
That's our girl.....Enjoy these moments...its good you are writing them down!
What a sweetie.
Post a Comment