Saturday, November 14, 2009

Joe Purdy

Scott and I took a little road trip to see one of our very favorite artists, Joe Purdy perform at the Rumba Cafe in Columbus last night. It was an AMAZING show!!!! We were right in front of the stage. I was inches from Mr. Purdy and it was a night I won't soon forget.

In case you all haven't caught on yet - I love music... live music in particular. One of Scott's and my favorite things to do is go to concerts!!!! Love it. We have David Gray in Windsor on January 2nd. I scored third row. I am giddy... and we cannot wait.

The show was amazing. He played about 20 songs... over two hours of music. Just him, a guitar and a harmonica. He took requests from the audience and talked to us all like we were a group of friends sitting around in someone's living room, shooting the shit.

If ever an artist you like comes to the Rumba Cafe... GO!!!! The venue is awesome! Small. Nice. Great drinks and great atmosphere.

We stayed at a hotel within walking distance... even better after we both enjoyed a good amount of gin and tonic.

A great night all around!!!!!!





No comments: