Being home with your kids on break from school and work can be a challenge to those of us that don't do this everyday! I will be the first to admit, I have no business being a stay at home mom. I have the absolute utmost respect for those moms who are able to do it! Huge kudos to you!!!! My personality just doesn't allow for it... and if I tried to make myself... well, let's just say, it would not be a good situation!!!
So... we've been on vacation the past couple weeks... and we have had many places to go and many, many people to see over the holidays. We are blessed with large families to visit and it has been a whirlwind holiday season... but once Christmas was over.... it was "what to do with the kids NOW?"
In comes The Treehouse in Chelsea to save the day! I really do love this place. It is a great environment for big and little kids... they have some GREAT food... and it gives us moms a chance to get together too! It's a bit harder with the little ones. Luke is pretty hands on when we're there... but Ally is just off and playing and needs very little from me. If I were to just take her... I could sit there... sip a latte... BLOG!... read... and that would be really nice. But... Luke requires a bit more 'hand holding.'
Still... he LOVES it and both the kids had a great time! We went with Jane, Grace, Leslie, her mom Lisa, and Reyna.....
I leave you with some pics from the day... I didn't really get any good ones... but at least it's something! :-)
3 comments:
I love the Chelsea Treehouse! Its such a great place.
The Treehouse looks awesome. And I agree about being a stay at home Mom...I was just blogging about it myself. It's NOT easy...and I'm impatient...not a good thing when it comes to staying home with kids all day!! The key is to keep them occupied at all times :)
It was a fun day. Your kids are adorable.
We will have to do it again.
Hope you had a good New Years.
Post a Comment