Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Three Is the Magic Number...

Yesterday I turned the big 3-3.  33 years YOUNG baby!!!!!  HA!

I had an average day. Isn't that how it goes once you're over like 16???  Okay, maybe 21 is the last of the "great birthdays."  I don't know...   it was kind of a crappy day truth be told!  I was busy at work... my boss was in a bad mood... I was tired.... it was just a day. Plus, I just can't help feeling that nagging feeling that says... "you're getting older... what are you doing with your life?"

Ya know the feeling I'm talking about?????  It's crazy... I  know.... but it is what it is.  It is how I feel....

I did SO ENJOY the zillion good wishes I got from so very many friends and family.  My Facebook wall was FULL of birthday wishes and every time a new one came in, it put the biggest smile on my face!  Good wishes from near and far.... thank you one and all!!!!

I got some great gifts... S Factor was my big gift from Scott, but he also got me a book and an iTunes gift card (from the kids he said!). I got a Barnes and Noble gift card from my Dad and Geri, money from my mom, a book and a turtleneck sweater from my in-laws and a v-neck sweater from Jane and Adam.  I love them all!!!!

I had dinner with my in-laws and Jane and Adam and the kids.... it was nice to get everyone together, as difficult as it is during the week to do! I sure do appreciate it guys!!!!!

I got my traditional "Happy Birthday" singing from my Dad, Geri and Bizza.  Live and on voice mail to save for posterity!  I will listen to it whenever I am feeling a little down and need a good laugh.... 

It was a good birthday..... I am 33 years young.... and I have much to be happy about.....


5 comments:

Emilie said...

well happy birthday!! Enjoy the S Factor! :)

Leslie Collins said...

Glad to hear that your birthday was a hit! When is your first S Factor class?

jane said...

You have done a lot with your life- lol! I do know what you mean though. Why do birthdays suck after 21? Oh well. Glad we got together to celebrate.

Kathy said...

It DOES get better, sweetheart...trust me!!! I love ya lots and lots....

Nicole said...

Happy belated Birthday! I know what you mean about b-days sucking... well, its just like "what's the big deal".... they're like every other day.