Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Moment of Peace...

This afternoon, I forced myself to take an hour to myself and have a facial.  I go to Erin at Skin Deep here in Jackson and she is by far the BEST!  It is the best facial I have had anywhere in the country and you all know I travel a bit and I have had facials a lot of places, including New York, Chicago, etc.... right here in little Jackson, we have the best aesthetician!  I cannot recommend her enough....

So, I had a full hour of NOTHING but relaxation.  I tried to think of nothing at all.  Leave the "to do" list at the door.  I did a pretty good job and I must tell you that I feel rejuvenated and ready to tackle the world again!  Just that one hour of letting go.... worth every penny!  Not to mention, my face is going to have a fabulous refreshed glow!!!  :-)

Maybe all of you can't go and get a facial... but in this busy, crazy time.... try to find that one hour for YOU that allows you to let go, relax and leave your troubles at the door for just a short time.... you will find you feel better for having done it!

2 comments:

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
It's A Wonderful Life said...

I hear you! I am going for a massage today and I can't wait! We mothers don't pamper ourselves enough!