Saturday, July 7, 2012

Wicked!!!!

Yesterday, four amazing moms and four awesome girls headed north to East Lansing and the Wharton Center to see Wicked! It was a great night out for the big and little girls!!

We had dinner out at Bravo at Eastwood before the show. Enjoying cocktails, great food and some delicious deserts!! The girls are fun to hang with at this age. :)

We had eight seats, four behind four. We had the littles sit in front of us, and it was awesome to watch their faces and body language as they watched the show!

Ally absolutely loved it. She said it is her favorite play yet!!! I love that she has already seen four major shows. Mama Mia, Mary Poppins, White Christmas and now Wicked. I love that she adores the theater as much as I do!!!!

Can't wait to take her to NYC!!! She will be amazed by Broadway! A day I truly look forward to!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

We're going to see Les Miz in Sept and Wicked next March and whatever else we can see around here. Les Miz is at ASU in Tempe and Wicked at Univ of AZ in Tucson!!! Close to both universities!!!