For the past week, my phone has been unable to connect to our WIFI at home. Scott tried all his tricks to no avail. So last night, he deciced he would need to restore my phone and see if that would do the trick.
He connected it to our Mac..... told it to backup.....
Then, he wiped it clean... and restored it to factory settings.
Then, he went to find the backup and restore it to MY PERSONAL settings.
Guess what? No backup.
Well, at least not one from yesterday. Because we have iCloud, the phone backs up all the time to the Cloud. Only problem is... you have to be connected to the internet.... via WIFI and my phone wasn't connecting to WIFI. At all.
The last time it was connected was July 7. So.... my phone is restored to what it looked like on July 7.
Only problem is.... we had a pretty big week and every single picture I took was on my phone from cousin week. No where else. (see aforementioned WIFI issue!!!!) The only pics I have left, anywhere from a week's worth of fun.... are here on my blog. All I can say is thank God I blogged them! The quality might be crap when I transfer them back to iPhoto and try to print... but I don't care. I don't want to lose those moments with the giraffe.... the goats.... the happiness in Luke's face when he's hugging a goat... Natalie and Ally smiling together... the girls jumping into the pool...... fuzzy or not... I have some images....... and for that I am very happy. :-)
Thankful for the blog today...........
1 comment:
I don't understand all the backup stuff, but glad you got SOME pictures...didn't Jane take any???
Mom
Post a Comment