Friday, April 17, 2009

Puke, barf, vomit... YUCK!

So... around 4:00 am this morning... Ally wanders into our room. She goes to Scott's side of the bed and says "Daddy, I don't feel so good." Scott tries desperately to wake up and focus on what is happening... what she is saying. He tells her to go to the bathroom if she feels like she's going to throw up. Too late... she throws up all over him and our bed.

She misses the dry clean only coverlet somehow.... but in his haste, Scott throws the comforter she did hit and throws said vomit all over it. Nice.

He's freaking out in his semi-awake state, yelling at her to get the bathroom... she proceeds to ralph all over our floor... After she finally makes it to the bathroom, she can somehow NOT vomit IN the toilet, and again, vomits all over the floor and area rugs. NICE!!!!!

BEST PART??? After soccer last night, she had RED Gatorade. Yes, it's true. RED EVERYWHERE!

She was quite sick early on... but already is doing 100% better. She has kept down some saltines, water and most recently, some scrambled eggs.

We are watching The Tale of Despereaux. It's gorgeous outside.... but we are inside. It's okay. At least the sun is streaming in the windows!!!!! And, I find myself with an unexpected day at home... to clean and do some laundry! Since I'm going to Chicago tomorrow for a whirlwind one night visit.... and Scott and I have a concert in Ann Arbor Sunday night... it's nice to have the day to get some things done.

Always look on the bright side of life!!!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh Sweetheart....I feel for you!!!!
Mom