There are some serious State fans here in the McIntosh household. We're not talkin' your jump on the bandwagon State fans either. We are TRIED and TRUE Spartans! We bleed green even when our football team can't win a game. We watch in disgust as we make mistake after mistake.. but in the end.. we are Spartans and what the hell else matters here people?
And, of course, we all know... all the hot chicks go to MSU! :-))))))
We are GIDDY to watch our Spartan basketball team play in the National Championship... right here in Detroit! Go Motown! I hope you are all out there cheering... cuz one way or another, this is a great day for Michiganders... whether you be a true Spartan or not! This is exciting... so let's come together and let's cheer for the underdog! Let's have heart attacks like Tom Izzo.... let's yell at our TV's even though we know the refs can't hear us.... if you're at the game... give a GO GREEN for me!!!!! I'll be yelling from my couch... wearin' my Spartan green... hoping I don't wake the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO GREEN! GO WHITE!!!!!!!
Let's go state!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
I felt so bad for them yesterday....they tried SO HARD...Dave and I watched by ourselves...but it was great to see them go that far!!!
Kids look like they liked the cupcakes!!!!
Mom
Post a Comment