Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Today....

Today is a good day. I am feeling the tide turning. Sickness is behind us. Weeks are normalizing. I worked this morning. Now, I would normally be working out but my partner bailed on me and I decided that was a sign from the gods that I should take myself over to AKA and have a late sushi lunch with myself.

So here I am.

I enjoy the solitude these days. Little moments. I never used to appreciate moments alone. Thought I had to fill my time. Always be with others. Now I appreciate these stolen moments.

I feel like today is one of those amazing balance days. Where I feel good about the life I live. I worked all day until now. Now, I get some time to sit still and reflect and enjoy something delicious.

I will pick the kids up soon and spend some time with them. Then, this evening I have a girls night out. Love the variety today brings.

Gonna enjoy. I hope you find a way to enjoy your day too!

No comments: