Said my annual Lenten farewell to Facebook today. It feels so good to delete it off my phone! I will still need to check it now and then. Ally's gym does a lot of communicating on our page there. Stella and Dot stuff with my page. But eliminating it from my phone takes it away from my fingertips. Time waster eliminated. :-)
Ally and I are also giving up Instagram together!!!! Bye bye social media!
I am sleeping on the couch - or not sleeping rather since I am posting this. Ally is with me on her mattress on the floor. Scott is as sick as can be in our bed. Good times here. Good times.
Neither Scott nor Ally will make an appearance at work or school tomorrow. I have made arrangements with my amazing cousin to help me with Luke in the morning so I don't get to work too terribly late. But I will be late! Family first.
Here's hoping I get a few hours tonite. And make it through the day tomorrow!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment