Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tuesday's With Lukie.....

Starting next week, my schedule will change so that I work Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Not a fan really. Working every other day. No block of days off anymore. But, it allows me to be home with Luke on his days off from school and that's the whole point of being part time anyway.... Being there for my kids when they need me.

Picking Ally up from school, getting her to where she needs to be whether it be the gym or dance class. Taking Luke to his gymnastics class. All these things that I don't know that we could swing if I weren't around to take them. Worth it? Definitely!

Luke and I get to hang a lot. Last week we had some time while Ally was at the gym and Scott couldn't be home either. We went to dinner one night. Just the two of us. We went to the park the other. Nice to hang one on one like that. I make an effort to do that with both kids and I think they really get a lot out of that time. I know I do!

No comments: