Saturday, September 1, 2012

Back to School....

It's that time again!!! Ally went back to school last Monday and Luke starts preschool this coming week!! Woo hoo!!!

The first day is a big event at Ally's school... At least where us group of moms are concerned! We treat our girls like celebrities. Snapping pictures as fast as our little fingers will allow. Truth... We are a bunch of dorks. ;). What can ya do????

Ally wanted to get there early. It was pouring down rain. So, we had to go in. Luckily, friends started showing up one by one and we kept up the action of picture taking. I have to upload the series of pics I got on my "real" camera.... But for now, can share those from FB and my phone.

Ally is happy as can be at her not-so-new-anymore school. She just adores it. I do too and look forward to having Luke in the same building!

No comments: