Sunday, September 2, 2012

Friday Fun....

This past Friday was a warm, warm one!!! We made plans to take Grace and a friend of Ally's to the pool for the day to escape the heat!!!! My mom joined us and we had a nice afternoon in the sun... Even if I did burn a little. I love how I am so diligent about sunblock for the kids but stink when it comes to applying it on myself!

The kids swam and swam. It's the last weekend the pool is open and we will surely miss it. I expect another winter of Luke asking me on a regular basis when it opens again! They all ate popcorn chicken, had ice cream or Popsicles, and drank countless cups of ice water. Something about that self service water cooler is tons of fun for the 4/5 year old's. ;)

Good good times. Last warm days! Or maybe fingers crossed for a warm fall/winter!!!!!

No comments: