Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ally's Kindergarten Picture...

SO many people I know have Kindergarteners starting this year!!!  I had to go back and find Ally's pictures from her first day at Concord! She was so little.... :-)




Congrats to everyone on their first day... whether it be Kindergarten or your 30th year teaching... I hope it was a great day back!  Here's to an amazing school year!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Holy moly that is some cuteness there!!! I remember when she was that little!!!! I can't believe it was that long ago. Someone stop the clock!!!!

How did your afternoon go with the switcheroo with Ally?

Nicole said...

Yeah..... it didn't go great.... but not as bad as I thought it would either. She was pissed but she didn't have an all out fit or anything..... and she rallied and was fine after gymnastics, so I can't ask for much more. Well, I could ask... but it wouldn't happen. ;-)

Leslie Collins said...

She looks so little. I think Reyna looks big right now starting K, but in a few years, she is going to look so small.