Today my pick for "My Pick Monday" is a new a-freakin-mazing face primer I recently started using. This stuff is amazing. The stuff dreams are made of baby. Dreams!!!!
Ok. That might me overstating it ever so slightly. ;). But really, this is good good stuff!!!!!!
I have always admired women who have glowing skin. I have tried and tried to strike the balance between glowing and oily. I have super oily skin - worse in the summer for sure. Anyway.... I tried shimmer powders, bronzes, highlighters.... All to no avail. Enter Victoria from Kiss and Makeup.... And all my wishes come true!!!
I met her at my daughter's birthday party. She did her Diva Party as you may recall. She is an amazing makeup artist. Amazing. I am sooooo thankful she is here in little old Jackson!! She is slowly turning my makeup regime around. There are many other products I could rave about but I choose to start here. With the primer. :)
It is oil free. Has SPF 20. Has hylauronic acid so it fights aging. And it makes your skin absolutely glow!!!! It's amazing alone. It's perfection under foundation. I love it!!!!
And..... It's NOT that expensive at all!!!!! An it will last about 6 months! $35 for six months.
Those who know me, know I have been a strict Laura Mercier user for years. Years!!!!!!! The makeup that Victoria is turning me on to, is priced well below what i have been using an I feel like a million bucks. :)
Best part is I can call, email or show up at her boutique and ask for help anytime!!!! Love this stuff. That's any it's my pick this Monday!!!

2 comments:
I want some of that...is it good for Arizona weather? I have been paying $60 for Clinique Youth Surge....
I really need to venture down to place. I have heard a TON of great things about heard. She is really good friends with Laura and she LOVES her products.
Post a Comment