Friday, April 20, 2012

Home Sweet Home....

We are all home today. Minus Daddy I guess. Ally isn't feeling well. She has had a sore throat this week and needs some down time. She was exhausted this morning. I could tell she needed so sleep.... So I tucked her into my bed and she slept a few more hours.

She is in between sick and well really. You know, she's not bed ridden. She is able to be up and wants to do things. So.... She is nicely playing with her little brother. They have done some coloring, player some games and now Luke wants to take a shower and she wants to help him. It's interesting to me how she is so happy to play with him sometimes and annoyed by him other times. I suppose that's siblings for you. Luke is just so happy whenever he is in her good graces. Today is a good day. Or rather, this moment is a good moment.

I am battling a minor headache myself. Amazing five course wine dinner last night. Small sacrifice to make I suppose that I have a headache now. ;). Scott and I enjoyed a fun night out with friends. Amazing food but lord I ate too much!!!!

The kids had a great night with a babysitter that they adore. She took them to the park. She plays games with them and generally adores them right back. I love it when you find a sitter that is like that. Ally worships her because she's a way cool high school girl. ;). Luke just worships her period.

Let's hope the day continues to go well. We are definitely going to have some quiet time so mommy can rest and be up for girls night tonite!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Looks very peaceful at the McIntosh house...