Sipping my coffee this morning and getting a blog post in while Luke lays on me and watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Quite possibly his favorite show. Nice way to ease into our day.
We have a day at home ahead of us. Some picking up (house disaster) and some preparation for tonite's Lock In at school. I am in charge of the "spa room.". A challenge I was happy to accept!! I am having two nail stations, a massage chair and a facial station where the girls simply get peel off masks. Ally and her friends did them at her birthday party and loved them! I also got a bunch of little girl magazines and am creating a relaxation waiting area with bean bags and fuzzy rugs.
Should be fun!!!
Yesterday, Luke had a dentist appointment and then we had lunch, got Ally and ran errands to get the things we needed for the spa. Luke was amazing at the dentist. He always surpasses my expectations at appointments such as these. He sat by himself and I sat next to him and held his hand. It really helps that the hygienist is the mom of one of his best buddies at preschool. She was awesome with him. Just amazing.
After we left, I told Luke we needed to get some lunch. He said he wanted to go to "the place that was like McDonalds but wasn't McDonalds but it has chicken nuggets and fries and I went there with Daddy when you and Ally were in Florida". Haha! Culvers!!! So that's where we went!!
I had a quick adjustment to get to. Luke watches diligently. I am working him up to being able to get his own soon. Ally has x-rays and will begin hers next week!!! Then we got Ally and I needed her help to select nail polish colors!!! I know nothing of trendy little girl colors these days. Green. Blue. Orange. On top of some more traditional colors like red, pink and purple. We got tons of options!!
Had to go a few places before I found the peel off mask I was in search of. And after that, it was late enough to call it a pizza night!! So we grabbed a Hot and Ready on the way home and called it a day! ;)
Luke even got some time on the playground.... It was a pretty nice day!!!!! I love my days with Luke. He is such a great helper and amazing lunch date. :)




1 comment:
He does look so much older lately!!!
So you have this lock-in and then the gymnastics tomorrow??? Is it an overnite lock-in? Hope not!!!!
Post a Comment